- Summary report on the results of the public consultation on the revision of Directive 2004/52/EC and Decision 2009/750/EC on the European Electronic Toll Service. Click here for more. (30/01/2017)
CALLS FOR TENDER & PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS:
- Call for tender: Setting up of a group of experts on on-board weighing equipment. Deadline for application submission: 17 February 2017. Click here for more.
- Public consultation: Revision of the Clean Vehicles Directive. Consultation period: 19/12/2016-> 24/03/2017. Click here for more.
- Public consultation: Mid-term evaluation of the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF). Consultation period: 28/11/2016 -> 27/02/2017. Click here for more.
PUBLICATIONS / STUDIES / REPORTS:
- Report from the Commission to the European Parliament and the Council on the application of Directive (EU) 2015/413 facilitating cross-border exchange of information on road-safety-related traffic offence (COM(2016) 744 final). Click here to download the report. (29/11/2016)
- Commission staff working document on the evaluation of cross-border exchange of information on road traffic offences (SWD(2016) 355 final. Click here to download the document. (29/11/2016)
- Vademecum: road safety trends, statistics and main challenges. Click here to download the publication. (18/11/2016)
- Road safety 2015: how is your country doing? Click here to download the publication. (18/11/2016)
Study on the State of the Art of Electronic Road Tolling: click here to download it. The report has been commissioned by the European Commission's DG MOVE and prepared by 4icom Steer Davies Gleave.
- Road Safety Newsletter 24 (November 2016) on the theme Can you imagine a day without deaths on EU roads? click here to download it.